Yeovil Town have made two changes to their starting line-up for this afternoon's trip to AFC Bournemouth. Both alterations come in the back four, with Bondz N'Gala being replaced by Richard Hinds, who has recovered from a calf strain picked up in the midweeker at Charlton Athletic.
The other change comes at left-back, with Middlesbrough loanee Jonathan Grounds dropping out of the squad after his partner gave birth during the early part of the week. As revealed earlier today, he has stayed in the North-East, meaning an easy choice for who is this afternoon's 'sixth loanee'. Thus Blackburn Rovers player Josh Morris moves into the back four as his positional replacement, whilst Jonathan Franks returns to the squad.
Injured trio Gavin Williams (hamstring), Nathan Jones (ankle) and Kelly Youga (Achilles) remain absent this afternoon.
The Glovers are expected to line up as follows with Bondz N'Gala the only change on the bench, as he restores the numbers back up to the usual five:
Yeovil Town: (4-4-2)
1. Sam Walker
2. Luke Ayling 5. Paul Huntington 28. Richard Hinds 15. Josh Morris
16. Jonathan Franks 8. Ed Upson 6. Dominic Blizzard 14. Lawson D'Ath
7. Andy Williams 29. Jonathan Obika
24. Gareth Stewart (GK) 4. Bondz N'Gala 12. Michael Woods 18. Kieran Agard 19. Curtis Haynes-Brown
23. Darryl Flahavan
18. Simon Francis 22. Scott Malone 3. Steve Cook 34. Miles Addison
7. Marc Pugh 8. Harry Arter 4. Shaun Cooper 16. Shaun MacDonald
9. Wesley Thomas 30. Zavon Hines
1. Shwan Jalal (GK) 12. Wes Fogden 15. Steven Gregory 32. Donal McDermott 40. Stephane Zubar
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page