Yeovil Town have made two changes to their starting line-up for this afternoon's away match against Oldham Athletic. The one match suspension for Dean Parrett means one of them is forced - Middlesbrough winger Jonathan Franks benefits from that, coming in on the right flank.
Manager Gary Johnson has made one further change, with Jonathan Obika restored to the side in a 4-4-2, with Lawson D'Ath dropping out of the starting line-up, and onto the bench. The only other change is on the bench where Curtis Haynes-Brown makes way for Kieran Agard, who returns from his three match suspension.
The line-up for the game at Boundary Park is as follows:
Yeovil Town: (4-4-2)
1. Sam Walker
2. Luke Ayling 5. Paul Huntington 28. Richard Hinds 17. Jonathan Grounds
16. Jonathan Franks 8. Ed Upson 6. Dominic Blizzard 10. Gavin Williams
7. Andy Williams 29. Jonathan Obika
24. Gareth Stewart (GK) 4. Bondz N'Gala 12. Michael Woods 14. Lawson D'Ath 18. Kieran Agard
1. Alex Cisak
19. Kieran Lee 5. Zander Diamond 16. James Tarkowski 29. David Mellor
7. Filipe Morais 6. Reece Brown 11. Tom Adeyemi 18. Chris Taylor
9. Reuben Reid 32. Shefki Kuqi
13. Dean Bouzanis (GK) 2. Jean Yves Mvoto 14. Matt Smith 20. Youssouf M'changama 26. Carl Winchester
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page