Yeovil Town Commercial Manager Dave Linney has vacancies for Match Sponsors for a select number of matches between now and the end of January.
Match Sponsorship, which will give your company or organisation a high profile during the day, and gives a chance to entertain clients, employees or friends (for 15 people), is available for the following home matches:
04/10/2008 : Home vs Southend United
25/10/2008 : Home vs Leyton Orient
15/11/2008 : Home vs Peterborough United
13/12/2008 : Home vs Stockport County
For any matches from February 2009 onwards, please contact Dave for availability.
The benefits available to those who sponsor a match are as follows:
• Exclusive use of The John Fleetwood Hospitality Suite for 15 Guests.
• Two Course hot fork buffet.
• Reserved Car Parking with 3 Spaces
• Complementary Match Day Programmes
• Complementary Team Sheets
• Complementary Tea/Coffee
• Vote for the Yeovil Town "Man of the Match" and present him with a bottle of champagne.
• Memento of the occasion presented on the pitch at half time
• Full Page Advert in the Match Day Programme
• Company name on the front cover of the Match Day Programme
• Acknowledgments on the scoreboard and over the PA system.
• Editorial acknowledgment in the Match Day Programme
For further information, or to place a booking, call Dave Linney on 01935-847872 or 01935-423662 Ext 202. Alternatively drop Dave an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: General Executive Box hire is also available for a select number of matches - see yesterday's news concerning the Montacute Suite.
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page