The ticket system that has been in place for several seasons continues for 2008-09. From 9.00 a.m. Monday 28th July tickets go on sale in advance for league matches at Huish Park.
However for the coming campaign it should be noted that for three home games the option of purchasing tickets on-line is excluded. The fixtures in question are :
v Leeds United, Saturday 23rd August, 1.00 p.m.
v Leicester City, Saturday 17th January, 3.00 p.m.
v Hereford United, Tuesday 3rd March, 7.45 p.m.
The options for purchase for these three matches are restricted to in person from the Ticket Office or on the 01935 847888 Ticket Hotline.
Unsurprisingly, given what happened on the previous visit of Leeds United, there are a whole raft of additional restrictions on ticket purchase for that particular game :
1. The Leeds fixture will be an all-ticket match.
2. No tickets will be sold on-line.
3. Tickets will be sold in the home areas to supporters that are already registered on the club's ticket office database as their records can demonstrate regular attendance at Huish Park. Persons who are not on the database may also be eligible for tickets in the home areas provided they reside in specified postcode districts. Such purchasers may apply for two tickets for the Leeds United game provided they buy at least one ticket for two further home games of their choice.
4. The following postcodes will accepted - DT, BA, BH, SP, EX, TA, BS. Where considered necessary a postcode restriction covering a smaller regional area may be enforced.
5. Tickets will be limited in number, 4 adults and up to 4 children, at any single address.
6. No ticket upgrades at a later date will be allowed.
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page