The Glovers Trust have outlined their plans for Saturday afternoon's home match against Exeter City and the New Year's Day fixture against Crawley Town, along with a summary of their recent activities. They will be continuing to operate out of The Arrow pub, with their plans as follows:
Match: Exeter City (Home) and Crawley Town (Home)
Trust Presence: The Arrow - approximately 1.00p.m. to 2.30p.m.
Arrow Services: 50/50 draw, membership renewals, 20% discount on pre-match food orders (Trust Members only, now extended to Trust members of the opposing team).
Specific Discussion Points of Interest: Vacant Trust roles and Alliance group vote.
Other points of note:
1. The Trust have now issued the details of the 10 item challenge to David Mills that was proposed in a meeting between David and the Trust Board on the 13th of September 2017. We will put this on the news page shortly.
2. The Communications Officer and Secretary roles remain unfulfilled. These roles are critical to ensuring that the trust can operate in an effective manner and so we would urge any members or prospective members to contact if you could spare some of your free time to help to support the Trust and strengthen it's operational functions. Job specifications are available on request - the Trust Secretary role is described here.
3. The Trust continue to operate solely from the Arrow at present. Recent Alliance Group meeting minutes recommended a proposal that that no organisation should hold a presence in the Marquee but that the Trust should be given an opportunity to site a facility on the Club premises. The Trust are currently awaiting further information regarding this.
4. Changes have been made to the Alliance constitution that remove the technical obstruction for the Trust to join. The Trust Board are actively canvassing current members for their opinion on whether it is appropriate to join, with a decision due in early January. More details of this will be on the news page shortly as a separate item.
5. The Trust Board have reduced Adult membership fees to £5.00 for the remainder of the 2017-18 season. Membership renewals will expire on 1st of July 2018. More details on this can be found here.
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page