Yeovil Town have chosen their starting line-up for this afternoon's League Two match against Carlisle United at Brunton Park. The match sees the Glovers name three changes compared to the team that played against Barnet on Saturday. All three appear to be tactical, with Tahvon Campbell and Francois Zoko coming in for Otis Khan and Tom Eaves respectively in the forward line. In midfield Ben Whitfield is replaced by Matt Butcher - all displaced players move to the bench.
The only change to the overall eighteen is that Kyle Copp comes in for Omar Sowunmi on the bench. Captain Darren Ward (swollen knee) and midfielder Matt Dolan (hamstring) miss their fifth consecutive games. Midfielders Joe Lea and Ollie Bassett are on loan with Dorchester Town.
The team is as follows:
1. Artur Krysiak
2. Liam Shephard 6. Alex Lacey 3. Nathan Smith 11. Ryan Dickson (Capt)
7. Kevin Dawson 8. Alex Lawless 16. Matt Butcher
19. Tahvon Campbell 13. Francois Zoko 23. Ryan Hedges
Substitutes: 12. Jonny Maddison 5. Bevis Mugabi 9. Tom Eaves 10. Otis Khan 14. Josh Ezewele 15. Kyle Copp 28. Ben Whitfield
1. Mark Gillespie
23. Tom Miller 5. Michael Raynes 15. Shaun Brisley 12. Macaulay Gillesphey
19. Reggie Lambe 7. Jason Kennedy 4. Luke Joyce 10. Nicky Adams
20. Shaun Miller 9. Charlie Wyke
6. Mark Ellis 11. Derek Asamoah 14. Jabo Ibehre 17. Jamie Devitt 22. Max Crocombe 26. Kevin Wright 44. Alex McQueen
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page