Yeovil Town have made two changes to their starting line-up for the League Two match against Leyton Orient at Brisbane Road this afternoon. Wes Fogden has dropped out of the squad and his place in the side is taken by Nathan Smith, meaning that Ryan Dickson will be playing higher up the flank today. The other change sees Iffy Allen come in for AFC Bournemouth loanee Harry Cornick who is also absent for the game - both wingers are injured.
Mark Beck and Jack Compton come onto the substitutes bench for today's game. The club's long term injury list of Kevin Dawson (groin), Simon Gillett (knee), Jordan Gibbons (hip injury) and Omar Sowunmi (ankle) means that they continue to be absent. Marc Laird (hamstring) is understood to be very close to a return.
The full team for this afternoon's match reads as follows:
12. Chris Weale
24. Connor Roberts 6. Jakub Sokolik 26. Darren Ward (Capt) 11. Ryan Dickson
19. Iffy Allen 4. Matt Dolan 30. Josh Sheehan 3. Nathan Smith
39. Francois Zoko 10. Shaun Jeffers
1. Artur Krysiak (GK) 2. Ben Tozer 9. Ryan Bird 14. Jack Compton 21. Alex Lacey 22. Mark Beck 25. Christian Maghoma
1. Alex Cisak
6. Mathieu Baudry 15. Jean-Yves Mvoto 20. Cole Kpekawa 3. Frazer Shaw
18. Bradley Pritchard 8. Lloyd James 12. Jack Payne 17. Blair Turgott
19. Scott Kashket 27. Jay Simpson
4. Connor Essam 5. Alan Dunne 9. Oliver Palmer 11. Jobi McAnuff 21. Charlie Grainger 23. Freddy Moncur 26. Victor Adeboyejo
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page