Yeovil Town have named an unchanged starting eleven for this afternoon's home League One match against Scunthorpe United. Following Tuesday night's away win against Walsall, which finally kick-started their season, manager Gary Johnson has kept faith with the same squad that turned out for that game, which ended in a 2-1 win.
The substitutes bench remains as per Tuesday night as well with James Berrett (thigh), Joel Grant (foot), Liam Davis (broken wrist) and Seth Nana Twumasi (suspended) all unavailable, and Matteo Lanzoni not considered for selection.
In the opposition line-up, striker Paddy Madden is confirmed as in the Iron's starting eleven, with former Bristol City winger Jennison Myrie-Williams another player in their line-up who has played under Gary Johnson. The Yeovil line-up for this afternoon's match reads as follows:
Yeovil Town (4-4-2):
1. Chris Weale,
6. Jakub Sokolik, 5. Aaron Martin, 20. Ben Nugent, 3. Nathan Smith
7. Kevin Dawson 4. Joe Edwards, 23. Simon Gillett, 11. Sam Foley
10 AJ Leitch-Smith, 9. James Hayter.
12. Artur Krysiak, 2. Brendan Moloney 13. Kieffer Moore 16. Nathan Ralph 14. Sam Hoskins, 21, Calvin Brooks
26. Robert Olejnik
24. Luke O'Neill 18. Miles Addison 6. Niall Canavan 30. Marcus Williams
11. Jennison Myrie-Williams 7. Matthew Sparrow 12. Neal Bishop 14. Terry Hawkridge
9. Paddy Madden 19. Lyle Taylor
27. Billy Kee 2. Eddie Nolan 4. Sean McAllister 16. Hakeeb Adelakun 21. Pat Weaver 28. Gary McSheffrey 32. Miguel Angel Llera
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page