Yeovil Town have made five changes to their starting line-up for tonight's League Cup First Round home match against Gillingham. One of those is enforced, with left-back Liam Davis being diagnosed with a broken wrist following his collision with Brendan Moloney during Saturday's home match against Doncaster Rovers. Davis actually completed the 90 minutes after the match but went off to hospital to have his wrist x-rayed after the match, and unfortunately has suffered a break.
Striker AJ Leitch-Smith has a slight knee problem and so is being protected tonight, but the others involve squad rotation, with Chris Weale, Brendan Moloney and Sam Foley replaced by Artur Krysiak, Seth Nana Twumasi, Nathan Smith and Ben Nugent being brought in. This tends to point to the 3-5-2 formation used at Dorchester Town in pre-season and would give the following line-up:
12. Artur Krysiak,
5. Aaron Martin, 6. Jakub Sokolik, 20. Ben Nugent,
15. Seth Nana Twumasi 4. Joe Edwards, 8. James Berrett, 23. Simon Gillett, 3. Nathan Smith,
9. James Hayter, 13. Kieffer Moore.
1. Chris Weale, 2. Brendan Moloney, 18. Matteo Lanzoni, 16. Nathan Ralph, 11. Sam Foley, 10 AJ Leitch-Smith, 14. Sam Hoskins.
12. Glenn Morris 22. Josh Hare 4. John Egan 5. Kortney Hause 6. Leon Legge 3. Joe Martin 23. Bradley Dack 7. Doug Loft 15. Aaron Morris 24. Brennan Dickenson 19. Luke Norris
8. Jake Hessenthaler 9. Danny Kedwell 14. Antonio German 18. Josh Pritchard 20. Callum Davies 25. Devante McKain 27. Tom Haddler
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page