Yeovil Town have named their line-up for tonight's pre-season friendly against Bristol Rovers. There are three trialists in the starting line-up and two more on the bench, with midfielder Simon Gillett given his second start, whilst Andy Welsh sits on the bench after his head injury on the weekend left him needing stitches.
There are also now three unnamed trialists, rather than four, which leads to the conclusion that Achille Campion has headed off to Suffolk to train with Ipswich Town. However, as Achille was 'Trialist B' that means that there's almost certainly been a bit of shuffling around with the identity of the remaining trio.
Midfielder Sam Foley is fit enough to be on the bench, but Sam Hoskins, James Berrett (thigh), Joel Grant (foot) and Ben Nugent (ankle) miss out for tonight's game, with Berrett and Grant the longer-term absentees. The line-up is as follows:
1. Chris Weale
2. Brendan Moloney, 5. Jakub Sokolik, 6. Aaron Martin, 3. Liam Davis
7. Trialist A, 4. Joe Edwards, 8. Simon Gillett, 11. Trialist B
9. James Hayter, 10. AJ Leitch-Smith.
12. Artur Krysiak, 13. Nathan Smith, 14. Seth Nana Twumasi, 15. Matteo Lanzoni, 16. Calvin Brooks, 17. Kevin Dawson, 18. Nathan Ralph, 19. Sam Foley, 20. Kieffer Moore, 21. Trialist C, 22. Andy Welsh.
1. Steve Mildenhall 2. Ryan Higgins 3. Lee Brown 4. Tom Lockyer 5. Mark McChrystal 6. Tom Parkes 7. Lee Mansell 8. Ollie Clarke 9. Ryan Brunt 10. Matty Taylor 11. Jake Gosling
12. Stuart Sinclair 14. Jamie White 15. Daniel Thompson 16. Neil Trotman 17. Ellis Harrison 18. Dominic Thomas 1. Kieran Preston.
Referee: Christopher Powell. Assistants: Mark Derrien and Richard Hulme. Fourth Official: Brendan Malone.
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page