Yeovil Town have named an unchanged side for tonight's League One match against Shrewsbury Town at the New Meadow. Despite concerns over the fitness of a number of players who picked up knocks over the weekend, Jamie McAllister, Keanu Marsh-Brown and Korey Smith have all been passed as fit to play, and on the back of a 2-1 win, manager Gary Johnson has chosen to keep faith with that side.
There's also good news on the bench, with right-back Luke Ayling fit enough to grab a slot amongst the substitutes, after recovering from a hip injury. And a rare picture as all seven slots are filled, with new loan signing Daniel Johnson providing the last place, giving the Glovers a full squad of eighteen players tonight.
The line-up reads as follows:
Yeovil Town: (4-4-2)
1. Marek Stech
22. Joe Edwards 5. Byron Webster 18. Daniel Burn 3. Jamie McAllister (Capt)
7. Keanu Marsh-Brown 8. Ed Upson 26. Korey Smith 14. Sam Foley
9. James Hayter 17. Paddy Madden
12. Gareth Stewart 2. Luke Ayling 4. Richard Hinds 6. Dominic Blizzard 10. Gavin Williams 11. Reuben Reid 25. Daniel Johnson
1. Chris Weale 2. Jermaine Grandison 3. Joe Jacobson 4. Luke Summerfield 5. Darren Jones 8. Matt Richards (Capt) 14. Asa Hall 15. Lee Collins 17. Paul Parry 19. Sam Winnall 24. Terry Gornell.
13. Gavin Ward (GK) 6. Rob Purdie 7. Mark Wright 9. Tom Bradshaw 11. Jon Taylor 20 Aaron Wildig 23. Michael Hector.
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page