Yeovil Town have named an unchanged line-up for this afternoon's League One game against Doncaster Rovers. The only doubt for the match was whether club captain Jamie McAllister would recover from an ankle injury sustained in the midweeker against West Bromwich Albion - he has done so and takes his usual spot as a left-back.
The game against Yeovil's old Conference rivals will be watched by two faces that are known to national television. Football League Show reporter Mark Clemmit is present at the game, suggesting that we're going to get a bit more than the usual coverage on their show tonight. Meanwhile Olympic gold medal-winning shooter Peter Wilson will also be at the ground supporting his local club, having returned back to his home near Sherborne following his London 2012 triumph.
This afternoon's side lines up as follows:
Yeovil Town: (4-4-2)
1. Marek Stech
2. Luke Ayling 4. Richard Hinds 5. Byron Webster 3. Jamie McAllister (Capt)
7. Keanu Marsh-Brown 6. Dominic Blizzard 8. Ed Upson 14. Sam Foley
9. James Hayter 11. Reuben Reid
12. Gareth Stewart 15. Lewis Young 16. Nathan Ralph 17. Rohan Ince 18. Archange Nkumu 19. Gozie Ugwu
33. Gary Woods 2. Paul Quinn 5. Rob Jones (Capt) 6. David Syers 7. Martin Woods 8. Billy Paynter 9. Chris Brown 11. David Cotterill 14. Tommy Spurr 16. Jamie McCombe 23. Kyle Bennett
3. James Husband 4. Shelton Martis 10. Robbie Blake 20. James Harper 17. Iain Hume 1. Neil Sullivan 30. Paul Keegan
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page