With Yeovil Town having gained an emphatic 3-0 win against Colchester United in midweek, it's not too surprising to find that there are zero changes to the line-up that faces Coventry City this afternoon at Huish Park. The opening League One match of the 2012-13 season sees the same starting eleven and the same five substitutes named for the first competitive fixture between the Glovers and the Sky Blues.
Midfielder Gavin Williams (calf muscle) and defender/midfielder Rohan Ince (shin) remain unavailable for today's game, and are not named in today's squad.
The team is therefore as follows:
Yeovil Town: (4-4-2)
1. Marek Stech
2. Luke Ayling 4. Richard Hinds 5. Byron Webster 3. Jamie McAllister (Capt)
19. Gozie Ugwu 6. Dominic Blizzard 8. Ed Upson 14. Sam Foley
9. James Hayter 11. Reuben Reid
7. Keanu Marsh-Brown 12. Gareth Stewart 15. Lewis Young 16. Nathan Ralph 20. Curtis Haynes-Brown
1. Joe Murphy
2. Jordan Clarke 35. Reece Brown 24. Richard Wood 3. Chris Hussey
10. John Fleck 27. Billy Daniels 15. Kevin Kilbane 16. Adam Barton
9. Cody McDonald 17. Callum Ball
13. Chris Dunn 6. Kevin Malaga 11. Gary McSheffrey 8. Carl Baker 25. William Edjenguele 14. Stephen Elliott 12. Steve Jennings
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page