Yeovil Town have made two changes to their starting line-up for this afternoon's trip to Huddersfield Town. Centre-back Richard Hinds has run out of contract, and so is not part of today's squad, and his place positionally speaking is taken by Bondz N'Gala. That means that Luke Ayling has shuffled back into his favoured right-back slot.
Ayling's position in midfield is taken by Ed Upson who returns from his three match suspension, whilst the other player coming into the line-up is Kieran Agard, who replaces Jonathan Obika who has a hamstring strain.
On the bench, Gavin Williams is fit enough to grab a place, whilst Obika's absence means that Blackburn Rovers midfielder Josh Morris is able to join the squad for the first time in four matches. The line-up is therefore as follows:
Yeovil Town: (4-4-2)
1. Sam Walker
2. Luke Ayling 5. Paul Huntington 4. Bondz N'Gala 17. Jonathan Grounds
16. Jonathan Franks 8. Ed Upson 6. Dominic Blizzard 14. Lawson D'Ath
18. Kieran Agard 7. Andy Williams
24. Gareth Stewart (GK) 10. Gavin Williams 15. Josh Morris 19. Curtis Haynes-Brown 36. Mitch Brundle
13. Ian Bennett
32. Jack Hunt 15. Sean Morrison 5. Peter Clarke 2. Calum Woods
16. Scott Arfield 14. Damien Johnson 18. Tommy Miller 11. Daniel Ward
21. Lee Novak 27. Kallum Higginbotham
1. Alex Smithies (GK) 7. Gary Roberts 12. Tom Clarke 17. Jordan Rhodes 22. Anton Robinson
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page