Yeovil Town manager Gary Johnson has made one change to his starting line-up for this afternoon's home match against Rochdale. Middlesbrough loanee Jonathan Grounds returns to the side after missing last weekend's game at AFC Bournemouth following the birth of his child Louis. The man to miss out is Tottenham Hotspur striker Jonathan Obika, who sits the game out as the sixth loanee.
That provokes a big shuffle around amongst the wide and forward players. Grounds comes in as a left-back, meaning that Josh Morris pushes up the left flank. Lawson D'Ath switches flanks to the right hand side, whilst Jonathan Franks goes up front to partner Andy Williams.
The subsitute bench remains unchanged and the team are expected to line-up as follows:
Yeovil Town: (4-4-2)
1. Sam Walker
2. Luke Ayling 5. Paul Huntington 28. Richard Hinds 17. Jonathan Grounds
14. Lawson D'Ath 8. Ed Upson 6. Dominic Blizzard 15. Josh Morris
16. Jonathan Franks 7. Andy Williams
24. Gareth Stewart (GK) 4. Bondz N'Gala 12. Michael Woods 18. Kieran Agard 19. Curtis Haynes-Brown
23. David Lucas
4. Marcus Holness 12. Kevin Long 5. Kevin Amankwaah 3. Joe Widdowson
7. Jason Kennedy 8. Gary Jones 16. Andrew Tutte 11. Nicky Adams
26. Jean-Louis Akpa Akpro 9. Michael Symes
21. Matthew Edwards (GK) 19. Temitope Obadeyi 15. Joe Thompson 24. Neill Byrne 27. Sean McConville
Link: 2011-12 Latest League One Table.
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page