Yeovil Town have made four changes to their starting line-up for this afternoon's home game against Hartlepool United. As expected, midfielder Gavin Williams (calf) and central defender Richard Hinds (hamstring) have not recovered from the injuries they picked up in midweek against Charlton Athletic.
As revealed on this site yesterday, Dean Parrett is returning to Tottenham Hotspur on Monday, and so it's no surprise to find that he has also dropped out of the squad, whilst the other loanee to sit it out is Middlesbrough winger/striker Jonathan Franks.
Centre-back Bondz N'Gala replaces Hinds, whilst Blackburn Rovers left-sided player Josh Morris is expected to positionally replace Gavin Williams on the left flank. Meanwhile the Glovers revert to a 4-4-2 which allows Jonathan Obika to return as a second striker, whilst Lawson D'Ath starts the game.
Perhaps the biggest surprise on the bench is that there are only four substitutes named, with the loan rules preventing Parrett and Franks from playing, whilst Nathan Jones and Kelly Youga are not selected due to injury. Steve MacLean and Billy Gibson are out on loan at Cheltenham Town and Braintree Town respectively. The whereabouts of Anthony Edgar and Alistair Slowe is unknown.
The line-up is expected to be as follows:
Yeovil Town: (4-4-2)
1. Sam Walker
2. Luke Ayling 5. Paul Huntington 4. Bondz N'Gala 17. Jonathan Grounds
14. Lawson D'Ath 8. Ed Upson 6. Dominic Blizzard 15. Josh Morris
7. Andy Williams 29. Jonathan Obika
24. Gareth Stewart (GK) 12. Michael Woods 18. Kieran Agard 19. Curtis Haynes-Brown
Hartlepool United: (4-3-3)
1. Scott Flinders
2. Neil Austin 29. Peter Hartley 5. Sam Collins 6. Evan Horwood
18. Jack Baldwin 4. Gary Liddle 20. Paul Murray
15. Antony Sweeney 35. Ryan Noble 11. Andy Monkhouse
21. Andy Rafferty (GK) 3. Ritchie Humphreys 7. James Brown 10. Adam Boyd 16. Steven Haslam
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page