Yeovil Town have made three changes to their starting line-up from last Friday night's FA Cup Second Round trip at Fleetwood Town as they return to League One action against Notts County at Huish Park.
The first change is no surprise, with Watford loanee Rene Gilmartin coming back into the starting line-up now we're back to League One football. His Hornets team-mate Gavin Massey also returns, relegating Andy Williams to the bench, with manager Terry Skiverton having one eye on Tuesday night's FA Cup match. Jonathan Obika was also prevented from playing in the FA Cup but is able to return to the starting line-up for today's game.
The big surprise is that midfielder Dominic Blizzard drops entirely out of the squad, through a groin injury, and that will require a bit of midfield shuffling, with Conor Clifford dropping deeper, and probably Gavin Massey as the man in the hole, although this could easily be a straight-forward 4-3-3 formation.
On the bench, Gavin Williams and Alan O'Brien make their return to the squad, landing on the bench, and that means that Oli Johnson, Billy Gibson, Alistair Slowe and Rhys Baggridge have to sit in the stand today.
The full line-up, with a possible variation on formation, reads as follows:
Yeovil Town: (4-1-2-1-2 or 4-3-3)
1. Rene Gilmartin
2. Luke Ayling 5. Paul Huntington 4. Bondz N'Gala 14. Max Ehmer
20. Paul Wotton
37. Conor Clifford 8. Edward Upson
21. Gavin Massey
29. Jonathan Obika 18. Kieran Agard
7. Andrew Williams 9. Steve MacLean 10. Gavin Williams 15. Kerrea Gilbert 17. Alan O'Brien
17. Stuart Nelson
2. Julian Kelly 5. Krystian Pearce 18. Sam Sodje 3. Alan Sheehan
14. Alan Judge 10. Neal Bishop 31. Gavin Mahon 11. Jeff Hughes
22. Ben Burgess 8. Karl Hawley
21. Liam Mitchell (GK) 4. Mike Edwards 6. Hamza Bencherif 7. Ishmel Demontagnac 19. Charlie Allen
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page