Yeovil Town have made two changes to their starting line-up for this afternoon's match against Exeter City at Huish Park. Both changes are unenforced, with the majority of squad players available for today's fixture - only Gavin Williams (knee), Nathan Jones (knee) and Alan O'Brien (hamstring) appear to be out of the squad through injury.
Centre-back Darren Purse returns to the side in the final game of his one month loan at Huish Park, having sat out last week's game after Millwall refused permission for him to play in the FA Cup last week.
The other change sees Conor Clifford come back into the starting line-up after his spell playing for the Republic of Ireland Under-21s. He displaces Oli Johnson, who drops entirely out of the squad as the club's sixth loan player. Striker Jonathan Obika makes his first return to the squad since August, sitting on the bench.
The strategy is expected to see a diamond formation used. Last time Clifford played at Chesterfield he appeared to be sitting at the top of the diamond, although Ed Upson is capable of doing the same. The line-up is as follows:
Yeovil Town: (4-1-2-1-2)
24. Gareth Stewart
2. Luke Ayling 5. Paul Huntington 25. Darren Purse 14. Max Ehmer
20. Paul Wotton
6. Dominic Blizzard 8. Edward Upson
37. Conor Clifford
7. Andrew Williams 18. Kieran Agard
4. Bondz N'Gala 9. Steve MacLean 15. Kerrea Gilbert 21. Gavin Massey 29. Jonathan Obika
1. Artur Krysiak 2. Steve Tully 18. Danny Coles 5. Troy Archibald-Henville 11. Scott Golbourne 7. Liam Sercombe 6. Richard Duffy 8. David Noble 4. James Dunne 19. John O'Flynn 35. Jake Taylor
40. Lenny Pidgeley (GK) 20. Richard Logan 22. Jimmy Keohane 24. Elliott Frear 26. Scot Bennett
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page