Yeovil Town have made two changes to the starting line-up for this afternoon's game against Oldham Athletic. Striker Sam Williams has a hamstring strain and so has been left in Somerset, and his place is taken by Ryan Mason who was rested in midweek due to a groin injury.
The other change is more expected, with Andy Lindegaard replacing Craig Alcock in the right-back slot after Craig's problems with a dead leg and an ankle injury forced him out of the game. On the bench that means space for Danny Hutchins to act as the back-up for the full-back positions.
Yeovil are expected to use the same 4-4-1-1 (or 4-2-3-1 depending on how you see the wingers) formation as they've employed in the last two games, with Gavin Tomlin heading back to a wide right position, whilst Craig Davies will play as the lone striker against his old club. Ryan Mason will play as the advanced central midfielder.
Yeovil Town: (4-4-1-1/4-2-3-1)
1. Alex McCarthy
18. Andy Lindegaard 6. Terrell Forbes 5. Steven Caulker 3. Nathan Jones
10. Gavin Tomlin 21. Jean-Paul Kalala 25. Shaun MacDonald 11. Andy Welsh
13. Ryan Mason
30. Craig Davies
15. Richard Martin (GK) 7. George O'Callaghan 16. Scott Murray 23. Danny Hutchins 28. Nathan Smith 8. Keiran Murtagh 32. Andre McCollin
1. Dean Brill
12. Kelvin Lomax 6. Reuben Hazell 16. Sean Gregan 33. Alan Sheehan
7. Danny Whitaker 14. Dean Furman 26. Alex Marrow
18. Chris Taylor 9. Pawel Abbott 17. Keigan Parker
23. Josh Ollerenshaw (GK) 4. Jonathan Worthington 19. Kieran Lee 21. Paul Black 22. Ryan Brooke 28. Joe Colbeck 36. Michael McKerr
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page