Yeovil Town make two tactical changes for this afternoon's match against Brentford. Goalkeeper Alex McCarthy returns between the sticks, as expected, with Richard Martin returning to the bench. Meanwhile Shaun MacDonald makes his second debut on loan from Swansea City with Keiran Murtagh dropping to the bench.
Elsewhere striker Craig Davies sits on the bench for the start of today's game as he commences his loan from Brighton and Hove Albion, whilst there is still no space for Stefan Stam in the squad, who missed last weekend's match with a knee injury.
Yeovil Town: (4-4-1-1)
1. Alex McCarthy
2. Craig Alcock 5. Steven Caulker 6. Terrell Forbes 3. Nathan Jones
10. Gavin Tomlin, 25. Shaun MacDonald, 21. JP Kalala 11. Andy Welsh
13. Ryan Mason
9. Sam Williams
15. Richard Martin (GK) 7. George O'Callaghan 8. Keiran Murtagh 16. Scott Murray 18. Andy Lindegaard 28. Nathan Smith 30. Craig Davies
21. Nikki Bull 23. James Wilson 5. Mark Phillips 6. Alan Bennett 16. Sam Wood 7. Sam Saunders 2. Kevin O'Connor 4. Marcus Bean 12. Cleveland Taylor 8. Steven Kabba 10. Charlie MacDonald
1. Lewis Price (GK) 11. Myles Weston 14. Danny Foster 24. Lewis Ferrell 22. Karleigh Osborne 27. Ryan Blake 32. Leon Legge
Comment on this News Item on Facebook
or Go back to Top of Page