15/05/2019 : Supporters Alliance Group : Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 10th April 2019
15 May 2019 : Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 10th April 2019
Supporter Alliance Meeting Minutes
Wednesday 10 April 2019 at 10am
Venue: George Smith Suite, Yeovil Town FC

Attendances:


Rich Rendell - Chairman
Paul Hadlow - G&Ws
Sharon Swain - DSA
Simon Woodland - DSA
Brendon Owen - GT
Terri Burt - GT
Rob Newport - Cary Glovers
Marilyn Cottle - Junior Glovers
Sara Bradley - Community Trust
Kirstie Baker - YTFC
David Mills - YTFC

• Welcome by the Alliance Chairman.

Chairman opened the meeting with best wishes to Darren Way on his future. There have been a few changes over the recent month. RR asked for clarification from DM who confirmed that the takeover would still proceed if YTFC are relegated. Currently the paperwork is with the EFL and confirmed that the details put forward were agreed with the current Chairman and current Board of Directors.

• Apologies
Tom Burt - Bridport Glovers
James Hillier
Dave Linney
Mark Palmer

• Approval of minutes of last monthly meeting and matters arising.
Minutes agreed from previous meeting.

• EFL Rule for Supporter Engagement:
DM updated the group that all clubs had had a reminder from the EFL about the rule in place for Clubs meeting with supporters, which is twice a year. To record we are operating in excess of this having a meeting every month and some in-between, as well as weekly with DM and RR.

• Update from Mark Palmer: MP not present however update given via DM.
As mentioned, MP is waiting feedback from the EFL on their proposals. MP is involved with several items in moving the club forward and working with all departments.

RR noted that the takeover and the recruitment of Neale has lifted the fans, the atmosphere at the last home game was positive and there is confidence to remain in the EFL.

• Stadium update:
No update from JH.
RR raised concern with the disabled facilities and ladies’ toilets. SS is waiting for the takeover to complete and will discuss with the new regime.

• Shirt update:
Tag will continue as the supplier.
The initial designs were shown in the last Alliance meeting.
It was intended to hold an evening for fans to see the shirts and have online voting from fans, however due to time constraints supporters will only vote online and via the Alliance.
The mock up shirts were shown by DM and the group decided the final 2 home and away shirts to take forward for vote. DM raised questions for the DSA to consider recent feedback on colour blindness. It is the intention for all kit to be in the shop for the summer.

• Season tickets:
No update to give.

• Post season awards:
For this season the process will remain the same as previous seasons with all supporters voting via the G&Ws even if not members.

• AOB:

SBradley – raised a recent issue with CR where the Community Trust have had a room booked with the conference centre for over a year, for one of their Community action days, also checked the booking twice throughout the year with no issues. However recently been told that the booking is now longer viable and will be moved to the marquee, to allow for another conference to come in. Note the Community Trust were prepared to pay for the facility. DM to raise with CR.

SW – Supporter MR has been invited to into the dugout for the next home game, courtesy of NM.

Reminder that for the last game of the season the gazebo is being used by the Community Trust for their takeover day.

SBradley provided updates for Community Trust activities at the next two home games:
* Colchester – training session for their Talent ID Centres, Easter relay at half time.
* Carlisle – Takeover day, JPL game on the 3G, match day experiences, coaching, half time activities and local Mind awareness.

MC – there will be Easter Eggs for children at the Colchester fixture available from the kids cabin.

BO – the GT would like to move the gazebo at the next home game to between the Screwfix and the Terrace – agreed.

PH – praise for the hospitality department for Mother’s Day. The restaurant was full, good turnout, good food.

RR questioned if the bars could be open for a social event for the England fixtures in June. DM to speak to CR.

RR – for the next home game supports are to bring flags and banners to be place on the away terrace.

• Date of next meeting:
15th May evening at 7pm


Back to Top of Page

Other Entries In The Supporters Alliance Group Section.
Date Title Author Link
15/05/2019 Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 10th April 2019 YTFC Link
18/03/2019 Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 6th February 2019 YTFC Link
14/03/2019 Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 14th March 2019 YTFC Link
10/12/2018 Supporter Alliance Meeting : Tuesday 10th December 2018 Supporters Alliance Link
21/11/2018 Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 21st November 2018 YTFC Link
13/11/2018 Supporter Alliance Meeting : Tuesday 13th November 2018 Supporters Alliance Link
10/10/2018 Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 10th October 2018 YTFC Link
16/05/2018 Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 16th May 2018 YTFC Link
18/04/2018 Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 18th April 2018 YTFC Link
21/03/2018 Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 21st March 2018 YTFC Link
Other Entries By YTFC.
DateTitleAuthorLink
5/15/2019Club Statement On AdvancementsYTFCLink
5/15/2019Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 10th April 2019YTFCLink
3/18/2019Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 6th February 2019YTFCLink
3/14/2019Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 14th March 2019YTFCLink
1/4/2019Skiverton named Academy Head of CoachingYTFCLink
1/2/2019Club statement On December Supporters Alliance MeetingYTFCLink
11/21/2018Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 21st November 2018YTFCLink
11/20/2018Way signs contract extension at Huish ParkYTFCLink
10/10/2018Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 10th October 2018YTFCLink
8/16/2018Harrison confirmed as Academy ManagerYTFCLink
5/16/2018Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 16th May 2018YTFCLink
4/18/2018Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 18th April 2018YTFCLink
3/21/2018Supporter Alliance Meeting : Wednesday 21st March 2018YTFCLink
12/21/2017Insight 63 BriefingYTFCLink
12/11/2017Rumoured TakeoverYTFCLink
10/12/2017Club engage with Insight 63 LtdYTFCLink
5/10/2017Club Vote On Future Of EFL TrophyYTFCLink
4/5/2017Glovers Chairman Warns On Club LossesYTFCLink
4/17/2016Preview Plans To Develop Huish Park StadiumYTFCLink
4/14/2016Darren's Winning Way Is Helping To Cut Town's LossesYTFCLink
10/27/2015Glovers Chairman Replies To The CriticsYTFCLink
8/4/2015Stadium Complex Planning ApplicationYTFCLink
3/31/2015Next Season's Prices To Be Announced ShortlyYTFCLink
3/31/2015Glovers Profits Up, But There's A Challenge Ahead - ChairmanYTFCLink
3/31/2015Supporters In Face To Face With Club BossesYTFCLink
3/18/2015Chairman's Message To SupportersYTFCLink
1/14/2015Planning Public Consultation AnnouncedYTFCLink
10/14/2014'Stay Calm' Says ChairmanYTFCLink
6/3/2014Club Withdraw Planning ApplicationYTFCLink
4/19/2014Gary And John In Rallying CallYTFCLink
4/17/2014Club Statement (Asda Supermarket Group)YTFCLink
3/26/2014Development Petition Tops 1100YTFCLink
3/25/2014Fry - Please Sign Our PetitionYTFCLink
3/22/2014Show Your SupportYTFCLink
3/17/2014Captains Of Industry Show Their SupportYTFCLink
3/4/2014Fry's Q and A DocumentYTFCLink
2/25/2014Work On New 3G Pitch BeginsYTFCLink
2/25/2014Club Deny Mitchell TalksYTFCLink
2/25/2014Development Details For CouncillorsYTFCLink
2/16/20142014-15 Season Tickets AnnouncedYTFCLink
2/4/2014Club To Submit PlansYTFCLink
8/7/2013Restructuring At Huish ParkYTFCLink
3/24/2012Your Club Needs You!YTFCLink
3/2/2012Huish Park Development StatementYTFCLink
12/1/2011Development Plans Update - Dec 1stYTFCLink
11/24/2011Development Plans UpdateYTFCLink
10/25/2011Blue Sky Over Huish ParkYTFCLink
3/25/2011Supporter Communication PlansYTFCLink
3/21/2011YTFC Plan Major New DevelopmentsYTFCLink
12/23/2010Club Announce Small ProfitYTFCLink
6/3/2010Club Announces Restructuring ProposalYTFCLink
4/22/2010Supporters Ideas Discussed By SLG : Devon Fan's 36 IdeasYTFCLink
4/12/2010Club Posts LossYTFCLink
3/1/2010Supporters Liaison Group Report : Meeting No. 1YTFCLink
10/29/2009Hayward Joins The BoardYTFCLink
8/28/2009New Supporters' Liaison Group LaunchedYTFCLink
5/10/2009Club Announce Profit For Year Ended June 2008YTFCLink
2/26/2009Achieve By Unity Fans Partnership Meeting Minutes No. 8YTFCLink
2/18/2009Achieve By Unity Fans Partnership : Extraordinary MeetingYTFCLink
1/22/2009Achieve By Unity Fans Partnership Meeting Minutes No. 7YTFCLink
10/16/2008Fry Issues "Hands Off" WarningYTFCLink
10/2/2008Achieve By Unity Fans Partnership Meeting Minutes No. 6YTFCLink
8/4/20082008-09 Achieve By Unity Fans Partnership Meeting Supporters Representatives ProfilesYTFCLink
7/9/2008Achieve By Unity Fans Partnership Meeting Minutes No. 5YTFCLink
6/7/2008Starnes Answers Mildenhall CommentsYTFCLink
4/3/2008Achieve By Unity Fans Partnership Meeting Minutes No. 4YTFCLink
1/17/2008Achieve by Unity Fans Partnership Meeting Minutes No. 3YTFCLink
12/12/2007New Chief Executive At Huish ParkYTFCLink
11/22/2007Achieve By Unity Fans Partnership Meeting Minutes No. 2YTFCLink
10/19/2007The Achieve By Unity Fans Partnership MeetingYTFCLink
10/18/2007Achieve By Unity Fans Partnership Meeting Minutes No. 1YTFCLink
2/16/2007Official Club Statement - Disabled Supporters AssociationYTFCLink
2/9/2007February Customer Charter MeetingYTFCLink
3/30/2006Two New Directors Join The BoardYTFCLink
3/30/2006John Fry Clarifies Press CommentsYTFCLink
contact ciderspace:ytfcciderspace@yahoo.com
© Ciderspace 2006-2010
Last Updated : 3rd June 2012
design by siteshape
Top